Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day Trip to SF!

Robynn, Dave, Chris and Dawn went on a day trip to San Franciso. We were able to visit our friend Jeff Abel who has been in the hospital in SF for a month now. It was good to see him! We also took the opportunity to visit a diner in Pacifica that we saw on the show, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. It was called Gorilla's BBQ, and it is located right off Hwy 1. We got there early enough to be first in line, and we ordered more ribs, brisket and pulled pork than we could eat. We then went across the street and spent some time at the beach! You will see Robynn laughing in the picture at the beach - Chris fell in a tidepool (she is so heartless!)!








4 comments:

Katie C said...

Looks like a great place. Wish I could be there watching Chris fall in a tide pool. Great fun! I guess I need to get cable or dish so that I can get that TV show.

Tami said...

What a great getaway! I think she probably pushed him in.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! We sure miss SF!

The Stephens Family said...

Looks like Brad's kind of place! Obviously I need to start watching that show!
Melissa