Saturday, November 8, 2008

Diners, Drive-In's & Desparate Housewives











For those of you who don't know, Robynn's favorite channel is the Food Network. And on this channel, her favorite show is called, "Diners, Drive-In's & Dives." This guy named Guy Fieri goes across the country and features local food joints. Robynn thinks he's got the greatest job - eating greasy food and talkin' it up with the local folk - and she has developed some kind of sick celeb-crush on him. Guy recently opened a restaurant of his own in Roseville, and was there today to sign his books and meet his fans. Of course, Robynn had to go! She waited in line for over 1 1/2 hours, and finally had her time. Here are some photos of the "moment." She asked him to sign her book saying, "Robynn - will you marry me." Instead he signed her book - with a special message to me - "You had better keep an eye on her." Off the hook!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest post! That show is so funny! He really does have a great job! The pictures capture Robynn at her best! TOTALLY AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I knew it was Guy at the top photo! Who else has hair like that!

Tami said...

Oh, Robynn!! You stalker! Just like me . . .I LOVE it! Wish I could have been with you. We would have been shrieking with laughter. Thanks for sharing your celeb crush with us all. You know I've got mine. hee hee!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

He looks like that guy from N'Sync...Joey Fatone. I don't get cool channels like that, so I had no idea that such a fun show existed. Robynn truly is a fan. I love it!

Tami said...

so cool, Robynn! He's awesome!

-meili

Katie C said...

Ooh, I'm invited to the private blog. I talked about doing it months ago and just haven't gotten around to it. How cool are you to be the first one in the family!? I'll be following you soon.

Ian Carter said...

Man- those were some good times! I can't look at the photos with out laughing at the memories. I'm going to have to admit I regret not getting in at least one photo. But I have no idea what Robynn sees in him. He's just as greasy and jolly in person! Fear not Dave.