Saturday, October 11, 2008

Emily Turns 11 Years Old!

It's hard to believe, but our little Emily turned 11 years old last week. Robynn planned a party at our house with 13 of Emily's closest friends! The girls played games (slide down a slide dressed in a costume; shoot a rock with a slingshot; carry the egg; and many others), and went on a scavenger hunt. Emily had a great time, and Robynn did a great job planning it all. The grand finale of the party was a concert by Made In China - Ben's band. This was Made In China's first gig, and I would call it a hit!






































































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Em! I tried calling but the answering machine didn't ever pick up! We love you!
Ben's band is rockin! Wish we could have been there! We love you guys!

The Stephens Family said...

I'm telling you - your coolness quotient is WAY off the chart! Seriously, what more could any girl want than an older brother with a rock band and parents who let him rule the garage. I'm so jealous it makes me want to poop my pants (I just had to throw in that disgusting little tidbit for you, Robynn!!!)
Melissa
bmmacstephens.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily!

I am jealous that we were not there for Made in China's debut! Looks like it was a blast :)

Ian Carter said...

the look on dave's face int he couple photo makes me want to leave the room!